Garmin GPSMAP743 7 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3
Free Shipping Special Product
Garmin GPSMAP743 7 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Garmin GPSMAP 743 Chartplotter with BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3Model: 010-02365-01
- Easily integrate with more engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm™ digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded mapping and coastal charts.
- Take the guesswork out of sailing with clear laylines and more — right on the screen.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1.
With 60% more display pixels and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation 7" GPSMAP devices, this crisp high-resolution chartplotter integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system.
With its added processing power and new slimline design featuring edge-to-edge glass and a smaller unit footprint, it’s easy to retrofit this 7" plotter in a wider range of dash configurations.
New higher-resolution 7" displays offer improved sunlight readability with 60% more pixels than previous-generation 7" GPSMAP devices.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Garmin and Navionics® content and Auto Guidance2 technology.
Upgrade to our reliable premium charts3, which add even more unparalleled features, such as high-resolution relief shading, to help you on each trip.
View laylines, race start line guidance, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider, wind angle, set and drift, wind speed and more4.Specifications
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||7.6"" x 5.5"" x 2.9"" (19.2 x 14.0 x 7.4 cm)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||6.1"" x 3.5""; 7.0"" diagonal (15.4 x 9.1 cm; 17.8 cm diagonal)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||1024 x 600 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||WSVGA display|
|WEIGHT||2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 17.6 W
Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.1 A
Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.5 A
|ANTENNA||Internal or external over NMEA 2000|
|MOUNTING OPTIONS||Bail, flush or flat|
|RECEIVER||10 Hz high-sensitivity|
|GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS||1|
|Maps & Memory|
|PRELOADED MAPS||BlueChart® g3 (coastal maps) and LakeVü g3 (inland maps)|
|ACCEPTS DATA CARDS||2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)|
|TRACK LOG||50,000 points; 50 saved tracks|
|GARMIN RADAR COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|GARMIN SONAR COMPATIBLE||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|GARMIN SMARTMODE COMPATIBLE (CUSTOMIZABLE MONITOR PRESETS)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS AIS (TRACKS TARGET SHIPS POSITION)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS DSC (DISPLAYS POSITION DATA FROM DSC-CAPABLE VHF RADIO)||Yes|
|SUPPORTS FUSION-LINK™ COMPATIBLE RADIOS||Yes|
|GSD™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT||Yes|
|GCV™ BLACK BOX SONAR SUPPORT||Yes|
|GRID™ (GARMIN REMOTE INPUT DEVICE) COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|WIRELESS REMOTE COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|CHIRP SONAR TECHNOLOGY||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|CLEARVü||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|SIDEVü||Yes (with external black box, sold separately)|
|NMEA 2000® COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|NMEA 0183 INPUT PORTS||1 (Differential)|
|NMEA 0183 OUTPUT PORTS||1 (Differential)|
|VIDEO INPUT PORTS||1 BNC|
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 743 chartplotter
- microSD™ card preinstalled
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
Buy with the best price Garmin GPSMAP743 7 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3 for only $999 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin GPSMAP743 7 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3 USER REVIEWS
Garmin GPSMAP743 7 Plotter with BlueChart US g3 and Lakevu g3 SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|