Raymarine Micro-Talk Gateway
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
- Use the wireless wind enhancement function on the Raymarine MFD for performance sailing; with precise lying line
- Use the powerful features of Raymarine MFD to stimulate enhanced competitiveness
- Complex airflow and yaw algorithms can achieve true wind
- Provide real-time data with a powerful and fast refresh rate
- Mast rotation position detection for wing sailboats
Hurry! Only 5 left in stock.
Raymarine Micro-Talk Gateway PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Raymarine Mirco-Talk™ Wireless GatewayModel: E70361
- Performance sailing with wireless wind enhancement on your Raymarine MFD; with accurate lay lines
- Use the power of your Raymarine MFD to inspire enhanced competitive sailing
- True wind achieved with sophisticated airflow and yaw algorithms
- Provides real-time data with robust and fast refresh rate
- Mast rotation position sensing, for wing sail boats
- Quick installation, light and wireless connection to wind vane
- Low power when used with Raymarine solar-powered wireless devices
The innovative Micro-Talk Gateway can be mounted anywhere onboard and plugs into the boat’s SeaTalkng network. It allows high speed transmission of data such as wind angle, wind speed, depth, boat speed, temperature, heading, GPS data, time, date and navigation information between Raymarine and Tacktick wireless instruments and traditional wired instruments, MFDs and autopilots.
The Micro-Talk Gateway allows you the flexibility to mix-and-match any combination of wired or wireless Raymarine instruments, transducers, multifunction displays and autopilots. You’ll appreciate the benefits of simple installation, seamless integration, with rugged reliability. Whether you are building a new system from scratch, or expanding an existing system, the Micro-Talk Gateway makes for a totally simple and superior integration between components.
The Micro-Talk Gateway enables performance-minded sailors to take advantage of the enhanced accuracy and installation convenience offered by Raymarine’s wireless, solar-powered wind transmitter options. Now it’s possible to use these ultra-lightweight and highly accurate sensors with Raymarine i60, i70 and i70s Instrument systems. When used in conjunction with the optional Raymarine Wireless Mast Rotation Sensor, the system can also provide ultra-precise wind information onboard sailing craft with rotating masts including winged sailboats. Mast rotation angle is also transmitted to Raymarine LightHouse II (v17) Multifunction Displays.
Hard-core racers can add an optional Raymarine Wireless Maxi display to the system and experience the benefits of automatic airflow correction. Raymarine’s patented algorithms will automatically compensate wind speed and direction values to eliminate inaccuracy from sail updraft and mast heel angle.
The Micro-Talk™ Wireless Performance Gateway comes with a SeaTalkng Spur cable, mounting hardware, gasket kit and quick installation guide. Optional pole, bulkhead and rail mounting kits are also available (sold separately.)Specifications
|Nominal Voltage||12 V dc (Supplied by SeaTalkng®)|
|Voltage Range||9 V dc to 16 V dc (protected up to 32 V dc)|
|Power Consumption||25 mA at nominal supply voltage|
|Mounting method||Surface mount|
|Operating Temperature||-20 C to +55 C (-4 F to 131 F)|
|Storage Temperature||-30 C to +70 C (-22 F to 158 F)|
|Relative Humidity and Waterproofing||max 93%. IPX6 IPX7|
|Supported connection protocols||SeaTalkng® / NMEA 2000 (via DeviceNet adaptor) Micronet (wireless)|
What's in the Box:
- MicroTalk Gateway
- Mounting gasket
- 6m Seatalkng cable
- M4 x 40mm Threaded studs x 3 (used for surface mounting)
- Finger nuts x 3 (used for surface mounting)
Mirco-Talk wireless gateway Raymarine's new Micro-Talk wireless performance navigation gateway seamlessly connects wired and wireless systems, allowing you to achieve a new level of high-performance navigation! Advantages include: fast installation, wireless connection and wireless connection with the weather vane, low power consumption when used with Raymarine solar wireless equipment, the innovative Micro-Talk gateway can be installed anywhere on the ship, and can be inserted into the SeaTalkng network on the ship. It allows high-speed transmission of data such as wind angle, wind speed, depth, ship speed, temperature, heading, GPS data, time, date and navigation information between Raymarine and Tacktick wireless instruments and traditional wired instruments, MFD and autopilot. Micro-Talk Gateway allows you to flexibly mix and match any combination of wired or wireless Raymarine instruments, sensors, multi-function displays and autopilots. You will appreciate the advantages of simple installation, seamless integration and robustness. Whether you are building a new system from scratch or expanding an existing system, Micro-Talk Gateway can achieve complete simple and excellent integration between components.
Save $54 when you buy the Raymarine Micro-Talk Gateway for only $245 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Raymarine Micro-Talk Gateway USER REVIEWS
Raymarine Micro-Talk Gateway SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|