Garmin GNX Wind Display
Free Shipping Special Product
- Make sure it fits by entering your model number.
- Wind instruments.
- Backlight: LED.
- What's in the box: GNX navigational instrument.
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
Garmin GNX Wind Display PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Garmin GNX Wind Marine InstrumentModel: 010-01142-30
- Glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display lens avoids fogging
- Large, easy-to-read black digits on white or customizable background colors for high contrast and high visibility in all lighting conditions
- 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more
- Displays true and apparent wind speed and wind angles, true wind direction, boat speed, speed over ground, VMG, heading, course over ground and closed haul
- NMEA 2000® network and ANT technology interfaces
If you own a 20- to 40-foot sailboat with no wind system or an older wind system onboard, then GNX Wind marine instrument is an excellent choice to provide the accurate, reliable data you need to make confident decisions.
GNX Wind features a high-visibility, glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display with customizable backlight colors making it easy to see from nearly any angle at a distance. Background colors can be customized to nearly any color preference to provide the contrast and visibility that work best in any lighting condition. It interfaces through the NMEA 2000 network to show 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously to display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more. Auto-scroll feature rotates through screens for easy, hands-free operation. Low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW nighttime (mid-level backlight) is perfect for sailboats. Customizable configurations include more than 15 important marine parameters for wind, speed and navigation. Installs easily, either flush or flat mount. It can even wirelessly connect to a compatible chartplotter or quatix® 3 GPS marine smartwatch to stream wind data directly to your wrist. Also available in a GNX Wired Sail Pack.Specifications
|Display size||3.3? x 2.4?; 4.0? diagonal|
|Display type||Standard LCD, monochrome|
|Input Voltage||9-16 V (from NMEA 2000)|
|Input Draw||0.35 W (day); 0.4 W (night)|
|Dimensions||110 x 115 x 30 mm (4.33"" x 4.53"" x 1.18"")|
What's in the Box:
- GNX Wind
- Trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- Installation instructions
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
GNX Wind has high visibility, glass-bonded backlight monochrome LCD display and customizable backlight color, which can be easily viewed from a distance from almost any angle. The background color can be customized to almost any color preference to provide the best contrast and visibility under any lighting conditions. It interfaces through the Nmea 2000 network to display 2 data fields, while the digital wind vane displays real and apparent wind direction data, steering driving, ship speed, etc. at the same time. The auto-scroll function can be rotated on the screen for easy, hands-free operation. The low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW night (medium backlight) is very suitable for sailing. The customizable configuration includes more than 15 important marine parameters for wind speed, ship speed and navigation. Easy to install, can be flush or flat installation. It can even connect wirelessly to a compatible chartplotter or quatix 3 GPS marine smartwatch to transmit wind data directly to your wrist.
Buy with the best price Garmin GNX Wind Display for only $499 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin GNX Wind Display USER REVIEWS
Garmin GNX Wind Display SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|