Airmar SS175C-20-HW 20d Tilt High Wide CHIRP with Garmin 12-Pin
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
Available Stock : 3
Airmar SS175C-20-HW 20d Tilt High Wide CHIRP with Garmin 12-Pin Product Description
Airmar SS175C-20-HW 20d Tilt
High Wide CHIRP with Garmin 12-PinModel: SS175C-20-HW
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz = Constant 25° beamwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Low-profile thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Stainless steel housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hulls made of fiberglass, wood or metal
- Recommended boat size: Up to 11 m (36')
- Also available in transom-mount (TM185HW), in-hull (M285HW) and bronze housing (B175HW) models
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique wide beam, high frequency Chirp-ready transducers. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. The high frequency band results in superior resolution. The constant wide beamwidth provides twice the coverage under the boat and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most high frequency narrow beam transducer options.
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage under the boat are essential down to 500'.
Tilted element transducers have the element fixed at either a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the transducer housing. Because the transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, when the transducer is installed the tilt corrects for the hull deadrise and orients the ceramic element horizontally to assure maximum echo returns to the transducer.Specifications
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 24°|
|Hole Size||98 mm (3-7/8"")|
|One internal ceramic assembly|
Airmar SS175C-20-HW 20d tilting Garmin 12-pin height and width CHIRP model: SS175C-20-HWDepth and fast response water temperature sensor 1 kW, maximum depth of 152 m (500') high frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz. ..
Save $860 when you buy the Airmar SS175C-20-HW 20d Tilt High Wide CHIRP with Garmin 12-Pin for only $1229 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.