Airmar SS175C-12-HW 12d Tilt High Wide CHIRP with No Connector
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 1
- Depth and fast response water temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz = constant 25° beam width
- The total bandwidth of a sensor is 100 kHz
Airmar SS175C-12-HW 12d Tilt High Wide CHIRP with No Connector Product Description
Airmar SS175C-12-HW 12d Tilt
High Wide CHIRP with No ConnectorModel: SS175C-12-HW
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz = Constant 25° beamwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Low-profile thru-hull housing provides good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Stainless steel housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hulls made of fiberglass, wood or metal
- Recommended boat size: Up to 11 m (36')
- Also available in transom-mount (TM185HW), in-hull (M285HW) and bronze housing (B175HW) models
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique wide beam, high frequency Chirp-ready transducers. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. The high frequency band results in superior resolution. The constant wide beamwidth provides twice the coverage under the boat and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most high frequency narrow beam transducer options.
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage under the boat are essential down to 500'.
Tilted element transducers have the element fixed at either a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the transducer housing. Because the transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, when the transducer is installed the tilt corrects for the hull deadrise and orients the ceramic element horizontally to assure maximum echo returns to the transducer.Specifications
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 24°|
|Hole Size||98 mm (3-7/8"")|
|One internal ceramic assembly|
Model: SS175C-12-HW 1 kW with a maximum depth of 152 m (500') High frequency: 150 k-Hz to 250 k-Hz = constant 25° beam width 100 k-the total bandwidth of a sensor Hz popular 200 k -Hz fishing frequency and all other frequencies in the bandwidth high frequency provides excellent shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation high beam width provides greater coverage under the boat, which can be used to detect the correct fish in the upper waters After installation, the hull shell can provide good speed resolution. Stainless steel shell can be used for stepped, planed or displacement hulls made of fiberglass, wood or metal. Recommended hull size: maximum 11 m (36') also Can provide beam installation (TM185HW), hull (M285HW) and bronze shell (B175HW) exclusive Xducer ID technology. Through Airmar's unique wide beam, high frequency Chirp-ready transducer, your ship has a larger coverage area. The high frequency band operates in the frequency range of 150 to 250 k-Hz and has a fixed 25° beam at all frequencies. The high frequency band provides excellent resolution. Compared with most high-frequency narrow-beam transducer options, the constant wide beam width provides twice the coverage area under the ship, and has an excellent fish arching effect on the display. Height and width are ideal for offshore and offshore fishing. In the case of as low as 500', resolution and maximum coverage are both crucial. The tilted element transducer has elements fixed in the transducer housing at an angle of 20°, 12° or 0°. Because the installation position of the transducer is almost flush with the hull, when the transducer is installed, the inclination can correct the dead angle of the hull and orient the ceramic element horizontally to ensure the maximum return of the echo to the transducer. -Specification weight 2.7 kg (6 lbs) heavy hull-Sound insulation windows up to 24°-Polyurethane hole size 98 mm (3-7/8 inch") an internal ceramic component
Save $840 when you buy the Airmar SS175C-12-HW 12d Tilt High Wide CHIRP with No Connector for only $1249 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Airmar SS175C-12-HW 12d Tilt High Wide CHIRP with No Connector Technical Specifications
Airmar SS175C-12-HW 12d Tilt High Wide CHIRP with No Connector User Reviews
Airmar SS175C-12-HW 12d Tilt High Wide CHIRP with No Connector Shipping & Return
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
For detailed shipping policy please check our Shipping Policy and you can find our Return and Refund Policy here.