Airmar SS175C-20-MThru Hull 20 Deg Tilt Medium CHIRP with No Connector
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 1
Airmar SS175C-20-MThru Hull 20 Deg Tilt Medium CHIRP with No Connector Product Description
Airmar SS175C-20-MThru Hull
20 Deg Tilt Medium CHIRP with No ConnectorModel: SS175C-20-M
- Depth and water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 457 m (1500')
- Medium Frequency: 85 kHz to 135 kHz 16° to 11° beamwidth
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Medium frequency provides excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- Recommended boat size: Up to 11 m (36')
- Stainless steel housing is compatible with all hull types and materials
- Also available in a bronze housing (B175M)
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Medium frequency delivers the right combination between coverage under the boat, extended depth range and the ability to produce clean and accurate target and structure returns in the mid to deeper water depths. Operating at a frequency range of 85 to 135 kHz, this transducer reveals fish at medium depths (up to 1500') and delivers ultra-clear target resolution.
Tilted element transducers have the element fixed at either a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the transducer housing. Because the transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, when the transducer is installed the tilt corrects for the hull deadrise and orients the ceramic element horizontally to assure maximum echo returns to the transducer.Specifications
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 24°|
|Hole Size||98 mm (3-7/8"")|
|One internal ceramic assembly|
Airmar SS175C-20-MThru Hull20 Deg Tilt Medium CHIRP, no connector model: SS175C-20-MDepth and water temperature sensor 1 kW, maximum depth of 457 m (1500') Intermediate frequency: 85 kHz to 135 kHz...
Save $670 when you buy the Airmar SS175C-20-MThru Hull 20 Deg Tilt Medium CHIRP with No Connector for only $1099 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.