Airmar SS175C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP With No Connector
Free Ground Shipping (2-6 Days Delivery Time)
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Airmar SS175C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP With No Connector Product Description
Airmar SS175C-20-H 20d Tilt
High CHIRP With No ConnectorModel: SS175C-20-H
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 304 m (1000')
- High Frequency: 130 kHz to 210 kHz 10° to 6° beamwidth
- 80 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- Recommended boat size: Up to 11 m (36')
- Stainless steel housing is compatible with all hull types and materials
- Also available in a bronze housing (B175H) model
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Airmar’s low profile Chirp-ready transducer models are the perfect addition to smaller boats such as center consoles. The low frequency band is the deep water performer delivering excellent coverage and tracking in deeper depths. The SS175L transducer delivers up to 20 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation and delivers tremendous deep water performance.
Tilted element transducers have the ceramic element fixed at either a 20°, 12° or 0° angle within the transducer housing. The transducer is installed almost flush to the hull and the tilted element corrects for the hull deadrise by orienting the beam directly down. This assures maximum echo returns to the transducer and more accurate depth readings.Specifications
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 24°|
|Hole Size||98 mm (3-7/8"")|
|One internal ceramic assembly|
Power: from 3.0 kW to 5.0 kW, installation: beam,
Save $698 when you buy the Airmar SS175C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP With No Connector for only $921 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.