Shakespeare Quick Connect 4' VHF Antenna Chrome Ferrule
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 14
Shakespeare Quick Connect 4' VHF Antenna Chrome Ferrule Product Description
Shakespeare Quick Connect 4' White Fiberglass VHF AntennaModel: QC-4
- ?QuickConnect™ system, screw or unscrew antenna to disconnect or connect
- ?High quality connection so that no noise is generated due to vibrations
- ?Splash protection cap to protect the connector on the mount when antenna is disconnected
- ?Centerpin® PL-259 Connector is an easy crimp-on type connector
- ?Standard mount design to easily upgrade to a high-end Shakespeare antenna without purchasing a new mount
Stemming from the popularity of the quick connecting feature on Shakespeare’s high-end Phase III® marine antennas, the new QuickConnect™ product line brings you the ease of connecting and disconnecting your marine antenna in a series of entry-level antennas.
Must use Quick Connect Series MountsSpecifications
|Maximum input power||50 watts|
|SWR||Nominally 1.3:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Bandwidth||5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR|
|Impedance||50 Ohms (with QC Mount attached)|
|DC Ground||No DC Ground — The antenna will read open on continuity test.|
The quick connection function of Shakespeare's high-end Class III marine antenna is very popular, and the new QuickConnect product line allows you to easily connect and disconnect the marine antenna in a series of entry-level antennas. It has high-quality connections, so there is no noise due to vibration. This VHF antenna can only be used with the QuickConnect bracket. Screw on or unscrew the antenna to connect or disconnect. A splash cap is included to protect the connector on the mount when the antenna is disconnected. The antenna has a standard base design, so you can upgrade to a Shakespeare high-end antenna without buying a new base.
Save $30 when you buy the Shakespeare Quick Connect 4' VHF Antenna Chrome Ferrule for only $54 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.