Raymarine Wireless Multi Analogue Display
Raymarine Wireless Multi Analogue Display PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Raymarine Wireless Multi
Analogue DisplayModel: T112916
- No wiring - receives data via wireless
- Solar powered with 300 hours autonomy
- Unique combination of display formats
- Large 14mm (0.56"") digits
- Simple to configure
- Backlighting to 3 levels
- Totally waterproof (submersible to 10m)
- Lightweight, only 230g (0.51lbs)
- Compatible with other manufacturers via NMEA, optional T122 wireless interface required.
You need instant access to accurate data and displays that are absolutely reliable. Raymarine Wireless instruments display all the data you'll need and there are no wires running through your hull or down your mast.
Besides giving you versatility, Raymarine Wireless displays are unique. They are wireless, solar powered and use Micronet technology.
A typical installation can be done in just a few hours, with your rig in place and your boat still in the water. And there's no need for holes in the bulkhead or wires down the mast.
Raymarine Wireless displays are solar powered with integrated lithium batteries that power the unit for life. Power consumption is so efficient that units can run autonomously for up to 300 hours.
The elimination of wires in the mast not only reduces spar weight but also lowers the boat's centre of gravity, giving significant and immediate performance advantage.
Using clip-in cradles, your display can be placed anywhere on your boat, allowing you to view the information where and when you need it.Specifications
|Apparent Wind Speed / Angle|
|Apparent Close-hauled Wind Speed / Angle|
|True Wind Speed / Angle|
|True Close-hauled Wind Speed / Angle|
|True Wind Direction|
|VMG to Wind|
|Turn to Waypoint|
|Course Over Ground|
Save $107 when you buy the Raymarine Wireless Multi Analogue Display for only $492 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Raymarine Wireless Multi Analogue Display USER REVIEWS
Raymarine Wireless Multi Analogue Display SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|