Newmar CS-2 Connector Strip F/ 14G Wire
SKU: 1001163 - UPC: 719441150464 - MPN: CS-2
We are sorry, this product sold out!
- If you have 2 radios and one antenna, you can use this device to choose which radio to use
- If you have 2 antennas and a radio, you can use this device to choose which antenna to use
- PL-259 connectors on both ends
Newmar CS-2 Connector Strip F/ 14G Wire PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Molded nylon encases 6 or 12 pairs of connectors that use screw compression to secure wires without use of lugs. ideal for electronic installations. Brass barrels capture wires and are held in place with a stainless steel ?finger"" compressed by a screw. The screw does not make contact with the wires, protecting the copper strands from cuts and breakage ? Meets ABYC standards. (Same connector strip used in BX Series boxes.)
- Strips are easily cut to meet wiring requirements and space limitations.
|Model||# of Terminal Pairs||Max Wire Gauge||Max Amps*||Size|
|L X W X H|
|CS-1||12||16||6||3.75"" x .675"" x .5""|
|CS-2||12||14||10||4.5"" x .75"" x .75""|
Molded nylon wraps 6 or 12 pairs of connectors. These connectors use screw compression to secure the wires without using lugs. Ideal for electronic installation. The brass barrel captures the wire and fixes it in place with stainless steel fingers, which are compressed by screws. The screws are not in contact with the wires, thereby protecting the copper wires from cuts and breaks in compliance with ABYC standards. (The connector tape used in the BX series packaging box is the same.) The tape is easy to cut to meet wiring requirements and space constraints.
Save $2 when you buy the Newmar CS-2 Connector Strip F/ 14G Wire for only $12 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.