Newmar 15 Amp Double Pole Breaker W/ Black Throw
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 2
Newmar 15 Amp Double Pole Breaker W/ Black Throw PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
All circuit breakers offered by NEWMAR are UL recognized and CSA listed for AC and DC
systems and meet USCG requirements as a qualified circuit protection device.
Single and Double Pole
Fit all NEWMAR electrical panels, as well as most other brands
- Feature magnetic-hydraulic ""trip-free"" mechanism
- 5-30 amp rated to 65 VDC or 277 VAC; 40, 50 amp rated to 32 VDC or 120 VAC (See rating note below).
- Mounting scrws not provide order separatly
- #10 screw terminals on rear for wiring
- Red, white or black toggle handles
- Single pole values: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40 or 50 amp.
- Double pole values: 15, 20, 30 or 50 amp
Important Circuit Breaker Rating Note: Standard series breakers shown on this page which are rated higher than 30 amps are acceptable for use in 230 VAC Line-to-Line systems (where each leg is 115 VAC - to - neutral), but are not rated for 230 VAC line-to-neutral systems.
All circuit breakers provided by NEWMAR have passed UL certification and CSA certification, are suitable for AC and DC systems, and meet the requirements of USCG, and are qualified circuit protection equipment. Single and double...
Save $7 when you buy the Newmar 15 Amp Double Pole Breaker W/ Black Throw for only $39 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.