Newmar 12-12-6I 12 Volt 6 Amp Power Stabilizer
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Newmar 12-12-6I 12 Volt 6 Amp Power Stabilizer PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Newmar 12-12-6I Power StabilizerModel: 12-12-6I
- Operate electronics at optimal input voltage, even from nearly drained batteries
- Boost voltage to compensate for voltage drops in long wire runs from batteries
- Eliminate voltage drops during momentary high current drain from batteries, as during engine start
- Eliminate voltage fluctuation from charge sources
- Eliminate voltage overshoot due to sudden removal of high current load
Feed sensitive electronics with proper voltage regardless of battery condition. These stabilizing converters provide continuous, precisely regulated output over the entire range of a battery’s usable voltage. This prevents subjecting loads to fluctuating input voltage which can cause shutdown, diminish performance and possibly damage sensitive circuitry.
These converters provide total input/output isolation, virtually eliminating conducted line noise and permitting connection of negative ground gear to positive or floating ground systems, or vice versa. They can be modified for use as battery chargers, allowing them to maintain a battery at a great distance from the primary voltage source, providing reserve power if the main source fails. The rugged anodized aluminum case is ideal for marine applications.Specifications
|Output Amps Intermittent||6|
|Output Amps Continuous||6|
|Dimensions||6.5"" x 4"" x 1.75""|
Newmar 12-12-6I Power Stabilizer model: 12-12-6I can operate at the best input voltage even in a nearly depleted battery. The boost voltage can compensate for the voltage drop in the long-distance wiring of the battery and eliminate the... .
Save $57 when you buy the Newmar 12-12-6I 12 Volt 6 Amp Power Stabilizer for only $251 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.