Magnum ME-SBC 2 Bank Smart Battery Combiner
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Magnum ME-SBC 2 Bank Smart Battery Combiner PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Magnum Energy Smart Battery Combiner (ME-SBC) is an easy-to-use stand alone battery combiner and isolator for 12 and 24 VDC systems. Apply a single chargingsource to the main battery bank and the ME-SBC charges a second battery bank using a portion of the current. With adjustable voltage ranges, including automatic on off setpoints, the ME-SBC prevents underor over-charging.
The Front Panel Includes:
- LED indicators showing status and operation.
- Three adjustable voltage dials to set the ?Connect Voltage?, ?Low V Disconnect?, and ?High V Disconnect.?
- An oversized power terminal block allowing for easy wire connections even if the wires are large.
- An accessories terminal block to add a solenoid Or a separate voltage sense line.
- A reset switch.
- Voltage auto-detect feature recognizing 12 or 24 VDC.
- Transfers up to 25 amps.
- Solenoid drive for requirements greater than 25 amps.
- Over-temperature and over-current shutdown.
- Adjustable voltage settings with a wide range allows for charging flexibility.
- Bi-directional charging.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Sense lead for long-run applications.
DC volts 12 or 24 VDC nominal
DC amps 25 amps continuous
Maximum VDC 40 volts peak
Average operating tare loss ~150 mW
Maximum operating tare loss < 220 mW
Non-operating tare loss < 50 mW
Operating range 0 - 32 VDC
Shipping weight 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
Unit dimensions (l x w x h) 4.2? x 5.4? x 1.4? (10.7 x 13.7 x 3.6 cm)
Maximum operating temperature -40° F to +185° F (-40° C to + 85° C)
Maximum storage temperature -40° F to +194° F (-40° C to + 90° C)
It is designed to use a portion of the current charged to the main battery to monitor and charge the second battery. This 25 amp combiner/isolator integrates an optional...
Save $48 when you buy the Magnum ME-SBC 2 Bank Smart Battery Combiner for only $100 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.