Lewmar 589267 Dual Joystick Thruster Control Gen2
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Available Stock : 7
- Ergonomic control panel "pad" provides tactile feedback
- The membrane switch panel is sealed to prevent dust and moisture from entering
- Provide single controller and dual controller
- Dual controllers provide complete control of the container through a multi-axis function board
Lewmar 589267 Dual Joystick Thruster Control Gen2 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Lewmar Dual JoystickModel: 589267
- Ergonomic control ‘pad’ gives tactile feedback
- Membrane switch panel sealed from dust and moisture ingress
- Single and dual controllers available
- Dual controllers give total control of vessel via multi-axis function pad
- 12-24V dual voltage supply
- Multi-function LED indicator displays system deployment, thruster operation, low voltage, motor temperature warnings & fault conditions.
- Upgrade kit allows installation of single or dual controllers into a thruster system with previous generation controllers
- Fit existing cut-out of Lewmar joysticks
- Removable cover
Lewmar’s new range of thruster controls provides a superior tactile control of single or dual thruster installations.
The controllers are designed for all Lewmar TT, RT, SRT & VRT thrusters fitted with a blue box and can be fitted to thrusters fitted with a black-box using a controller adapter.
The controllers are installed without the need for rear access and feature a snap-on bezel to neatly hide the mounting screws. A cover is also included, providing additional security against accidental use and giving extra environmental protection. If replacing a previous generation touch panel, joystick panel or dual joystick panel, the existing mounting hole and fixing screw positions can be reused.Specifications
|Range of controllers for Lewmar TT thruster range|
Lewmar's second-generation thruster control device can provide excellent tactile control for single or dual thruster devices. The installation of the controller does not require rear access, and has a snap-on baffle, which can neatly hide the installation screws. Comes with a protective cover to provide additional safety protection to prevent accidental use, while providing additional protection to the environment. If you replace the previous generation touch panel or joystick panel, you can reuse the existing mounting holes and fixing screw positions.
Save $208 when you buy the Lewmar 589267 Dual Joystick Thruster Control Gen2 for only $401 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.