Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv Worldwide Basemap No Transducer
Free Next Day Air Shipping
- 1280 x 800 display resolution provides clear and clear image quality
- The touch screen display allows you to conveniently operate this fish finder
- 50-200 kHz dual frequency allows you to easily find the exact location of underwater objects
Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv Worldwide Basemap No Transducer PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Garmin ECHOMAP™ Ultra 122sv Without TransducerModel: 010-02113-00
- 12" keyed-assist touchscreen combo with all the built-in tools you need to find and catch fish
- Built-in support for our premium sonars, including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system and Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10" and 12" units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7" and 9" units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free ActiveCaptain® app
- NMEA 2000® connectivity and support for heading sensors, autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link™ audio system and more
The ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv combo, with its bright, sunlight-readable 12" keyed-assist touchscreen display, has all the tools you need for successful fishing. It includes built-in support for our premium Garmin sonar and optional premium BlueChart® g3 charts and BlueChart g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics®. All transducers are sold separately.
The ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv combo includes built-in support for optional traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars, Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 sonar (no black boxes required) plus the full line of Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers. It also supports the Panoptix LiveScope system.
Have more than one unit? You can share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10" and 12" units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7" and 9" units.
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™, our online community.
Upgrade the preloaded worldwide basemap to optional premium BlueChart g3 charts or BlueChart g3 Vision cartography with integrated data from Navionics, which add Auto Guidance technology that uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to easily calculate routes and see a suggested path to follow.
Built in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Ultra combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit, because the cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Ultra from power and the mount.Specifications
|Physical dimensions||13.4"" x 9.0"" x 3.9"" (341 x 229 x 98 mm)|
|Display size||10.3" x 6.4"; 12.1"" diagonal (26.1 cm x 16.3 cm; 30.7 cm diagonal)|
|Display resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Display type||WXGA display|
|Weight||5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)|
|Power consumption||26 W|
|Mounting options||Bail or flush|
|Garmin Marine Network™ ports||2 (large connector)|
|Maps & Memory|
|Accepts data cards||2 microSD™ cards|
|Track log||50,000 points; 50 saved tracks|
|Preloaded maps||Worlwide Basemap Only|
|Outdoor Recreation Features|
|Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)||Yes|
|Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)||Yes|
|Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios||Yes|
|GCV™ Black Box sonar support||Yes|
|Garmin Sonar compatible||Yes|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|Sonar history rewind||Yes|
|Transmit power||500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)|
|CHIRP sonar technology||Yes (Built-in)|
|Maximum depth||2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater
1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater
(depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
|Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)||Yes|
|Water temperature log and graph||Yes|
|Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable||Yes|
|Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable||Yes|
|Transducer pin numbers||12|
|NMEA 0183 input ports||1|
|NMEA 0183 output ports||1|
|NMEA 2000® compatible||Yes|
What's in the Box:
- ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv with worldwide basemap
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
GarminGarminechoMAPUltra122sv product number 010-02113-00 (without sensor) TheGarminechoMAPUltra122svisa 12-inch keyboard auxiliary touch screen, with a global base map. This echo chart improves the fishing experience to a higher level. It is combined with Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 combination sonar choMAPultra122sv combination sonar, and other echoes MAPUltra10Inchand12Inchunits and asechochoMAPPlus7Inchand9Inchunits share sonar, waypoints and routes.
GarminGarminechoMAPUltra122sv product number 010-02113-00 (no sensor) TheGarminechoMAPUltra122svisa 12-inch keyboard auxiliary touch screen, with a global base map. This echo map raises the fishing experience to a higher level. It is combined with Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 combined sonar choMAPultra122sv combined sonar and other echoes MAPUltra10Inchand12Inchunits and asechochoMAPPlus7Inchand9Inchunits, sharing sonar, waypoints and routes.
Buy with the best price Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv Worldwide Basemap No Transducer for only $2299 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv Worldwide Basemap No Transducer USER REVIEWS
Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 122sv Worldwide Basemap No Transducer SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|