Garmin Panoptix LiveScope With LVS32 Transom Mount
Free Next Day Air Shipping
- The sonar scanning system helps to easily see under and around the ship
- Its unique design allows you to see the forward and downward directions at the same time
- AHRS helps you get a stable view on the screen
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope With LVS32 Transom Mount PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope™ SystemModel: 010-01864-00
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Clearly, this is the most amazing sonar technology ever. You have never fished like this before. Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
You get both LiveScope™ Down and LiveScope™ Forward modes in one transducer. It’s easy to adjust the transducer mode to fit your fishing techniques; use LiveScope Forward to see remarkably clear images of structure and swimming fish around your boat, and use LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat. The view automatically updates on your compatible Garmin chartplotter. AHRS stabilization keeps your sonar view steady, even in rough conditions.
LiveScope Down mode allows you to see live, easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in incredible detail below your boat —up to 200’ — even while your boat is stationary.
LiveScope Forward mode is an excellent tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of your cast. You’re looking at live, highly detailed and easy-to-interpret scanning sonar images of structure and fish swimming all around your boat — up to 200’ — even while your boat is stationary.
The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact GLS 10 sonar black box with LVS32 transducer and simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter. Use the transducer as a supplemental traditional and ClearVü sonar source to see a historical representation of structure and fish below your boat.Specifications
|Garmin Marine Network™ ports||1 (small connector)|
|Temperature range||Operating: -15 C to 70 C; Non-operating: -40 C to 85 C|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|Frequencies supported||530 - 1,100 kHz|
|Transmit power||500 W|
|Maximum depth||Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)|
|Power input||10-32 V|
|Power usage||21 W typical, 58 W max|
|Dimensions||GLS 10 sonar black box: 9.6" x 5.9" x 2.6" (24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm);
LVS32 transducer: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.8" (13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm)
What's in the Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
It is real-time real-time scanning sonar. Even if the boat is stationary, you can see easy-to-understand real-time scanning sonar images that traverse the structures around the hull, bait and fish. You can get LiveScope Down and LiveScope Forward modes at the same time in one transducer. You can easily adjust the transducer mode to suit your fishing technique; use LiveScope Forward to see your boat, and LiveScope Down to see directly below your boat-the maximum distance in both modes is 200 feet. The view changes automatically on the screen of a compatible Garmin plotter. The Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) is stable, which can keep the sonar view stable even in harsh conditions. The Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system includes a compact black box with sensors and a simple plug-and-play Garmin marine network connector, making it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with compatible Garmin chartplotters.
Buy with the best price Garmin Panoptix LiveScope With LVS32 Transom Mount for only $1499 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope With LVS32 Transom Mount USER REVIEWS
Garmin Panoptix LiveScope With LVS32 Transom Mount SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|