Garmin gWind Wireless 2 Wind Pack
Free Next Day Air Shipping
- GNX Wind provides 2 data fields, and the digital wind direction can display real and apparent wind data at the same time, steering driving, ship speed, etc.
- Built-in solar rechargeable battery can be used for 3 years, easy to replace
- Includes easy-to-install gWind Wireless 2 sensor, eliminating the need for mast cables up to 50 feet
- Mast bracket
- NiMH batteries
Garmin gWind Wireless 2 Wind Pack PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Garmin GNX™ Wireless Wind PackModel: 010-01616-10
- Includes GNX™ Wind instrument and gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer
- GNX Wind provides 2 data fields and a digital wind rose to simultaneously display true and apparent wind data, Steer Pilot, boat speed and more
- Displays true and apparent wind speed and wind angles, true wind direction, boat speed, speed over ground, VMG, heading, course over ground and closed haul
- Internal solar-charged battery lasts 3 years and is easily replaced
- Includes easy-to-install gWind Wireless 2 transducer, which eliminates cables for masts up to 50 feet
GNX Wind gives you the wind data necessary to make confident decisions. Featuring high-visibility, glass-bonded backlit monochrome LCD display with customizable backlight colors, GNX Wind interfaces through the NMEA 2000® network to show 2 data fields and a digital wind rose simultaneously to display true and apparent wind data, steering guidance, boat speed and more. Low power consumption of 350 mW daylight (no backlight) and 400 mW nighttime (mid-level backlight) is perfect for sailboats. Customizable user settings allow you to configure the screen layout to your preferred setting. Display configurations include more than 15 important marine parameters for wind, speed and navigation. It can even wirelessly connect to a quatix® 3 GPS marine smartwatch via ANT® technology to stream wind data directly to your wrist.
Wind Wireless 2 offers an easy-to-install solution that eliminates running wires through masts up to 50 feet. Accurate wind signals are sent via an ANT connection directly to a GNX Wind instrument or to a compatible Garmin GPSMAP® chartplotter. The transducer features renowned Nexus® twin-fin technology with a 3-bladed propeller, providing accurate wind speed and stable wind angle in lighter wind conditions. Also available in a wide selection of Wind and Sail Packs (sold separately) that can be used as standalone wind systems or expanded to full network systems via NMEA 2000.
What's in the Box:
- GNX Wind
- gWind Wireless 2 transducer
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
- NiMH battery
The GNX Wireless Wind Pack contains a GNX Wind instrument with high visibility, sunlight readable, glass-bonded backlit LCD display and customizable colors. Display 2 data fields, and display the digital wind direction at the same time to display the real and apparent wind speed and wind direction angle, real wind direction, ship speed, ground speed, VMG, heading, ground navigation and closed navigation. GNX Wind provides low power consumption of 350 mW (no backlight) / 400 mW (medium backlight). The gWind Wireless 2 sensor provides an easy-to-install solution that eliminates wires that extend through masts up to 50 feet long. The sensor uses the famous double-fin technology and three-blade propeller, which can provide more accurate true wind speed (TWS) and more stable true wind angle (TWA) in lighter air. Optical readings provide excellent accuracy and excellent linearity. The accurate wind signal is sent directly to the GNX Wind instrument or compatible Garmin chartplotter via the ANT connection.
Buy with the best price Garmin gWind Wireless 2 Wind Pack for only $899 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin gWind Wireless 2 Wind Pack USER REVIEWS
Garmin gWind Wireless 2 Wind Pack SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|