Garmin gWind Race Transducer
FREE SHIPPING for Garmin gWind Race Transducer
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
Garmin gWind Race Transducer PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- Designed for racing sailboats
- 3.3 feet (1 meter) straight pole raises the wind transducer above the mast to remove turbulence errors from the sail wash
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Optic reading technique provides superior performance at low wind speeds and excellent linearity
- GND™ 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000® data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chartplotters integrate with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
Designed for racing sailboats, the gWind Race features a 3.3 feet (1 meter) straight pole to raise the transducer above the mast to remove turbulence errors. Features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient.
Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity. And it's all connected using our lightest cable. The included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data. Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters and NMEA 2000.
- Unit Dimension, H: 117.2 cm
- Weight: 320g
- Cable Length: 25m
- Waterproof: Yes (IPX7)
- Temp Range: From 5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
- Voltage Range: 9-16V
- Power Usage: 0.33W
- Compass Safe Distance: N/A
- Accuracy Angle: Better than 1.5°
- Speed: Better than 3%
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): N/A
- Wireless Connectivity: No
In the Box
- gWind Race transducer
- GND™ 10
- USB Mini-B cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cable (2 m)
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- Mast cable with female connector (25 m)
- Nexus network cable (5 m; straight connector)
- Nexus female field installable connector
- Mast bracket
- Mounting hardware
Save $0 when you buy the Garmin gWind Race Transducer for only $1299 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin gWind Race Transducer USER REVIEWS
Garmin gWind Race Transducer SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|