Garmin GHC20 Color Autopilot Control Display
Free Next Day Air Shipping
- ANT wireless technology makes it easy to navigate in the water
- Anti-glare lens allows you to conveniently view the screen during the day
- The IPX7 waterproof rating makes the display easy to use on board
Garmin GHC20 Color Autopilot Control Display PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONTake Control of Your Autopilot
- Compatible with legacy Garmin autopilots, as well as, newer Garmin autopilots and can be controlled with quatix™
- Large, bright 4"" color glass-bonded display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170 degree viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or new red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
The GHC 20 autopilot helm controller is compatible with newer Garmin autopilots as well as legacy models on both power and sail vessels.
It's large, bright 4"" color display is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle. Glass-bonded anti-glare lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control.
An optional handheld wireless remote control is available; however, for the highest level of convenience, control the GHC 20 using quatix™, the world?s first marine GPS navigation watch featuring ANT™ wireless technology. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GHC 20 with the new GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters.
In the box
- GHC™ 20
- Black trim piece snap cover
- Silver/black trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000® power cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors and terminators
The Ghc 20 autopilot controller is compatible with the new Garmin autopilot and the old models on power and sailboats. Its large, bright 4-inch diagonal color display can be easily read from a distance, and has an ultra-wide viewing angle of 170°. Glass-bonded anti-glare lens prevents fogging and improves contrast. High-contrast colors enhance daylight readability. For excellent night visibility, you can choose red/black, green/black or normal night mode color schemes and dimmer controls. An optional handheld wireless remote control is also provided; however, for maximum convenience, you can use the quatix GPS navigation watch with Ant wireless technology to control the GHC 20. The power supply is provided by the Nmea 2000 network and includes two trim cards. The buckle protective cover allows you to match GHC 20 with Gpsmap 500/700 series, Gpsmap with 8000 Glass Helm series or traditional Garmin plotters.
Buy with the best price Garmin GHC20 Color Autopilot Control Display for only $649 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin GHC20 Color Autopilot Control Display USER REVIEWS
Garmin GHC20 Color Autopilot Control Display SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|