Garmin GMI20 Color Instrument Display NMEA 2000 Compatible
Free Next Day Air Shipping
Garmin GMI20 Color Instrument Display NMEA 2000 Compatible PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONPerfectly Designed for Power and Sail Vessels
- Marine instrument display clearly shows depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters
- Large, bright 4"" color glass-bonded lens display with anti-glare finish
- Easy to read from a distance and 170 degree viewing angle
- Enhanced night time readability with backlight dimmer and full color or new red/black or green/black color schemes
- Enhanced daylight readability with new high contrast color option
The GMI 20 digital marine instrument display is perfectly designed for both power and sail vessels. Designed to clearly show depth, speed, wind and 100+ marine and vessel parameters, its large, bright 4"" color display with extra large digits is easy to read at a distance and 170 degree viewing angle.
A glass-bonded finish lens prevents fogging and increases contrast. Daylight readability is enhanced with a high contrast color scheme. For enhanced night visibility, you have a choice of red/black, green/black or the normal night mode color scheme along with a dimmer control. Screens can be set to auto-scroll, cycling between pages automatically without your having to do a thing. This is especially advantageous to sailors as it allows you to install the unit(s) in a greater variety of locations on the vessel. Default profiles can be customized for powerboat, sailboat, fishing, engine/fuel, plus several other user-specified profiles. Power is supplied by the NMEA 2000® network.
In addition, the GMI 20 also features a dedicated race timer that counts down and counts up, with an internal beeper. Included are 2 trim snap piece cover options which allow you to match the GMI 20 with the new GPSMAP® 500/700 series, GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series or legacy Garmin chartplotters
- Dimensions without sun cover (H W D): 110 x 115 x 30 mm (4.33" x 4.53" x 1.18")
- Dimensions with sun cover (H W D): 115 x 120 x 35.5 mm (4.53" x 4.72" x 1.40")
- Weight without sun cover: 247 g (8.71 oz)
- Weight with sun cover: 283 g (9.98 oz)
- Temperature range: From 5 to 158 F (from -15 to 70 C)
- Compass-safe distance: 209 mm (8.25")
- Case material: Polycarbonate, waterproof to IPX7
- Power usage: 2.5 W max
- Unit max. voltage: 32 Vdc
- NMEA 2000® input voltage: 9-16 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 load equivalency number (LEN): 6 (300 mA at 9 Vdc)
In the box:
- GMI™ 20
- Black trim piece snap cover
- Silver/black trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000® power cable
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors and terminators
Perfectly designed for power and sailing ships. Ship instrument displays clearly show depth, speed, wind direction and more than 100 ship and ship parameters. Large, bright 4-color glass bonded glass display, with anti-glare effect, easy to view from a distance and 170 High viewing angle to read the time readability of backlight dimmers and full-color or new red-black or green-black color schemes. Daylight readability is enhanced by the new high-contrast color option. Designed for sailing ships. Its design is designed to clearly display depth, speed, wind direction and more than 100 ocean and ship parameters. Its large, bright 4-color display with super-large numbers can be easily read from a distance and at a viewing angle of 170 degrees. The glass-bonded finishing lens prevents fogging and improves contrast. The high-contrast color scheme enhances the readability of daylight. To enhance night visibility, you can choose red-black, green-black or regular night mode color schemes and dimmer controls. You can set the screen to auto-scroll, automatically cycle between pages, without performing any operations. This is particularly advantageous for sailors because it allows you to install the equipment in more places on the ship. The default profile can be customized for motorboats, sailboats, fishing, engine fuel, and other user-specified profiles. The power supply is provided by the NMEA 2000 network. In addition, GMI 20 also has a dedicated race timer with an internal buzzer that can count down and count up.
Buy with the best price Garmin GMI20 Color Instrument Display NMEA 2000 Compatible for only $549 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin GMI20 Color Instrument Display NMEA 2000 Compatible USER REVIEWS
Garmin GMI20 Color Instrument Display NMEA 2000 Compatible SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|