Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot Steer-By-Wire No GHC
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
- Plastic material makes the core pack durable
- Waterproof design ensures that the wires are safe in wet weather
- The 9.5-inch cable allows you to connect devices easily and remotely
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot Steer-By-Wire No GHC PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Garmin Reactor™ 40 Steer-by-wire Standard Corepack Without GHC ControlModel: 010-00705-90
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
Reactor 40 for steer-by-wire provides robust autopilot capabilities for SeaStar Optimus systems, Yanmar Marine ZT 370 stern drive electronic power steering systems and ZF 2800 Pod drives.
With a complete package designed for powerboats and sailboats, Garmin brings an advanced marine technology to the boating public that was once only available for commercial boats. The Reactor 40 autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered.
Reactor 40 autopilots are very versatile. Both powerboat and sailing features are available in all corepacks, including heading hold, wind hold, tack/jibe, step turns and more; simply pick the autopilot that’s compatible with your existing steering system.
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. In addition, this new system greatly minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride for all on board.
This amazing autopilot actually reacts to the sea to hold your course. Even when the boat is pitching and rolling, you can remain confident that the Reactor 40 autopilot will keep you on your desired course.
All autopilots require commissioning and calibration — all of them. We know you just want to get on the water, so we made this process as fast and easy as possible. That’s the power of simple.
Combined with Garmins compatible networked chartplotter, you can have full control of Reactor 40 from wherever you are on the boat. In addition to holding its course in virtually all weather and wind conditions, the system can smoothly perform a variety of preprogrammed trolling and search procedures. Plus, with a compatible Garmin networked chartplotter and BlueChart® g2 Vision® charts (sold separately), you gain optional features such as Auto Guidance*, which automatically steers GPS paths.
*Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.Specifications
|Dimensions||3 19/32 in. diameter (91.4 mm)|
|Temperature range||From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)|
|Case material||Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards|
|CCU cable length||9.5 ft. (3 m)|
|NMEA 2000 power input||9-16V|
|NMEA 2000 LEN||3 (150 mA)|
What's in the Box:
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- CCU cable
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors and terminators
- Male and female terminators
GarminReactor 40 for steer-by-wire provides powerful autopilot functions for SeaStar Optimus system, Yanmar Marine ZT 370 stern drive electronic power steering system and ZF 2800 Pod driver. The Reactor 40 autopilot is very versatile.
GarminReactor 40 for steer-by-wire provides powerful autopilot functions for SeaStar Optimus system, Yanmar Marine ZT 370 stern drive electronic power steering system and ZF 2800 Pod driver. The Reactor 40 autopilot has many uses.
Buy with the best price Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot Steer-By-Wire No GHC for only $2299 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot Steer-By-Wire No GHC USER REVIEWS
Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot Steer-By-Wire No GHC SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|