Garmin Reactor 40 Corepack With GHC20 Control No Drive
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
- Solid state 9-axis attitude and heading reference system (AHRS)
- Minimize heading error, heading deviation, rudder movement and power consumption, while providing a comfortable ride experience
- Minimal debugging and calibration
- Patented Shadow Drive technology allows you to always control everything even when using autopilot
Garmin Reactor 40 Corepack With GHC20 Control No Drive PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Garmin Reactor™ 40 Hydraulic Autopilot CorepackModel: 010-00705-19
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
- Patented Shadow Drive™ technology keeps you in control, even when autopilot is engaged
With a complete package designed for powerboats and sailboats, Garmin brings an advanced marine technology to the boating public that was once only available for commercial boats. The Reactor 40 autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered.
Reactor 40 autopilots are very versatile. Both powerboat and sailing features are available in all corepacks, including heading hold, wind hold, tack/jibe, step turns and more; simply pick the autopilot that’s compatible with your existing steering system.
The Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot corepack is ideal for all types of hydraulically steered powerboats — inboards, outboards, stern drives and diesels — or hydraulically steered sailboats. This robust unit gives powerboat users an easy-to-use autopilot system to rely upon for navigation. With its solid-state 9-axis AHRS, Reactor 40 mounts nearly anywhere, in any orientation and requires minimal commissioning. Our patented Shadow Drive technology gives boaters the security of knowing they maintain control, even when relying upon the autopilot.
With its advanced solid-state 9-axis solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. In addition, this new system greatly minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride for all on board.
This amazing autopilot actually reacts to the sea to hold your course. Even when the boat is pitching and rolling, you can remain confident that the Reactor 40 autopilot will keep you on your desired course.
All autopilots require commissioning and calibration — all of them. We know you just want to get on the water, so we made this process as fast and easy as possible. That’s the power of simple.
Combined with a compatible Garmin networked chartplotter, you can have full control of Reactor 40 from wherever you are on the boat. In addition to holding its course in virtually all weather and wind conditions, the system can smoothly perform a variety of preprogrammed trolling and search procedures. Plus, with a compatible Garmin networked chartplotter and BlueChart® g2 Vision® charts (sold separately), you gain optional features such as Auto Guidance , which automatically steers GPS paths.
The Reactor 40 autopilot features patented Shadow Drive technology. This gives you the security of knowing you maintain control, even when the autopilot is engaged. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, giving you the freedom to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when you hold a steady course.
Reactor 40 is operated using up to 3 GHC™ helm control units. GHC communicates with the autopilot system via your NMEA 2000® network, so autopilot heading data can be shared easily with other devices. This enables MARPA and chart overlay when connected to a Garmin chartplotter. An optional handheld wireless remote control is also available; however, for the highest level of convenience, control GHC using a compatible quatix® 3 or quatix 5 marine multisport smartwatch.
1Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
What's in the Box:
- Reactor 40 CCU (Course Computer Unit)
- GHC™ 20 helm control display
- ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- ECU power cable
- Interconnect cable
- Shadow Drive
- NMEA 2000® drop cables (2 meters)
- NMEA 2000 power cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connectors
- Male and female terminators
The Reactor 40 hydraulic autopilot allows you to always maintain the cruising speed, minimize heading errors, reduce power consumption, and get more benefits, so that you are more comfortable when cruising. The sensor can provide reliable ship control under all ocean and weather conditions, and the heading accuracy is always kept within 2 degrees. Our Shadow Drive technology allows you to easily take back control of the helmet just by turning the wheels-automatically disengaging from the autopilot. You can easily control it with a compatible Garmin plotter, and Reactor 40 can follow the automatic guidance path of a compatible plotter and BlueChart g2 Vision HD plotter. Flexible installation options and quick and easy commissioning make installation easier. For ships that do not have a good, clean magnetic location to install the CCU, Reactor 40 also supports heading input from third-party NMEA 2000 sensors (such as GPS compass).
Buy with the best price Garmin Reactor 40 Corepack With GHC20 Control No Drive for only $2049 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
Garmin Reactor 40 Corepack With GHC20 Control No Drive USER REVIEWS
Garmin Reactor 40 Corepack With GHC20 Control No Drive SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|