Furuno NAVPILOT300 Autopilot With PG700 Requires Pump
FREE SHIPPING for Furuno NAVPILOT300 Autopilot With PG700 Requires Pump
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
Furuno NAVPILOT300 Autopilot With PG700 Requires Pump PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Furuno Navpilot 300 Autopilot with PG700, requires DriveModel: NAVPILOT 300/PG
- 1-DIN 4.1"" IP56 Waterproof Color Display (2 more Control Heads can be added)
- Navigation Modes: Auto, Advanced Auto, Sabiki, Nav/Route Tracking, FishHunter
- Pigtail cable design for simplified installation
- NMEA2000 Certified System (includes output of Heartbeat PGN)
- Self-learning adaptive software
- Bluetooth Gesture Controller (GC001) included as standard supply
The NavPilot 300 is a revolutionary autopilot. With Fantum Feedback, NavPilot outboard installations no longer require use of a physical rudder feedback unit. This results in a streamlined, simplified installation. Combined with Furuno's unique adaptive learning technology, NavPilot 300 provides unmatched outboard Autopilot performance. Fantum Feedback is designed for planing and semi-displacement outboard vessels from 24 to 50 feet, with one to four outboard engines, where it achieves precise course control from slow trolling to speeds of well over 60 knots.
The Gesture Controller is a revolutionary and unique way to steer your boat remotely. By using Bluetooth signals, it is possible to control the Autopilot from anywhere on the boat within 10 meters. Just push, hold the button, point to the desired heading and release to let the Autopilot redirect the boat!
The SABIKI™ mode lets the autopilot control while you are drifting astern, so you can focus on fishing instead of steering. Maintaining heading astern while compensating for wind and tide, SABIKI™ mode is uniquely tailored for Sabiki fishing, jigging and bottom fishing.
Other display modes include Furuno's Highway mode, Auto and Advanced Auto modes, and Fish Hunter mode, where one of four pre-programmed maneuvers can be performed around a specified target at a user selected distance. These include Zig-Zag, Orbit, Figure 8, or a Spiral maneuver. The Fish Hunter feature can also be used for Man Overboard (MOB).
What's in the Box:
- FAP3011 - Control Unit
- FAP3012 - Processor
- GC001 - Gesture Controller
Save $420 when you buy the Furuno NAVPILOT300 Autopilot With PG700 Requires Pump for only $1775 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Furuno NAVPILOT300 Autopilot With PG700 Requires Pump USER REVIEWS
Furuno NAVPILOT300 Autopilot With PG700 Requires Pump SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|