CMOR Mapping LIMV001R Long/Block Island Raymarine
Free Next Day Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
Hurry! Only 5 left in stock.
CMOR Mapping LIMV001R Long/Block Island Raymarine PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
CMOR Mapping long Island and Block Island Sounds CMOR Card for RaymarineModel: LIMV001R
- The Long / Block Island Sound CMOR Card covers 1,515 square miles of continuous, feature-rich bottom in Long, Block and Rhode Island Sounds. There are hundreds of shipwrecks, thousands of uncharted rocks, and countless ledges and mounds that hold the largest fish! The depths range from 1' to 385' in the deepest hole in the sound.
- The coverage starts from Norwalk, CT on the NW corner to Eatons Neck on the SW corner and extends through the sound to east of Block Island.
- The Long / Block Island Sound CMOR card is the most complex and detailed chart ever created!
- CMOR Mapping bathymetry arms you with more and better data than anybody else on the water.
- NOAA Charts 12353, 12363, 13205, and 13218 are included in the background.
- All CMOR Cards come on Micro SD cards with a standard SD adapter included.
CMOR cards are compatible with all units capable of running the Lighthouse II and Lighthouse 3 interfaces. In order to support CMOR Mapping, units must have at least v17 software installed. Units include: Axiom Series, Axiom Pro, Hydbrid Touch, aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, eS Series gS Series, Dragonfly Series
The best diving and bottom-fishing spots are the ones that don’t show up on the paper or digital charts and aren’t marked on commercially available fishing maps. Instead, they’re the forgotten wrecks, the isolated reefs, the ledges hidden between the contour lines — places you spend hundreds of hours on the water and burn thousands of dollars in fuel to find.
Now, though, CMOR Mapping’s chartplotter-compatible bathymetry reveals those spots for the first time. With resolution as high as 1 meter (each pixel represents a single square meter of bottom) and coverage of the entire bottom, you see every bump in remarkable detail. Just as importantly, you see the areas of featureless underwater desert, where you don’t need to spend your time looking.
Most fishing maps and charts that show depth contour lines interpolate those lines from historical sounding data. In other words, the contours are drawn by looking at the measured depth at a number of points and then making educated guesses about what the bottom looks like between those points. In many cases, the results are fairly accurate. But isolated features — a 5-foot ledge between two soundings a quarter mile apart, for example — are easily missed.
In contrast, CMOR Mapping data is the result of methodical surveys with high-resolution echosounders. There is no interpolation, no guesswork, and no unverified "hotspots" reported by local captains. All you see is a complete, accurate, and highly detailed representation of the bottom, including many features that are not shown on any other chart or fishing map.
The value of CMOR Mapping imagery when fishing or diving a new area is obvious — instead of relying on "public numbers" or feeling your way along looking for more productive spots, you’re immediately in the game.
Not only will you see features you never knew existed — things you may have run right past a hundred times — but you’ll also see known features in game-changing detail. Large, dispersed artificial reef areas, for example, come into an entirely new level of focus, with each individual piece of structure clearly visible.
Long Block Island Sound and Raymarine's Marthas Vineyard This CMOR card covers Long Block Rhode Island Sound and Martha's... 2000 square miles of continuous feature-rich bottom.
Buy with the best price CMOR Mapping LIMV001R Long/Block Island Raymarine for only $700 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.
CMOR Mapping LIMV001R Long/Block Island Raymarine USER REVIEWS
CMOR Mapping LIMV001R Long/Block Island Raymarine SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|