C-MAP NA-M021 Max N+ microSD Canada North And East
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
C-MAP NA-M021 Max N+ microSD Canada North And East PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
C-MAP NA-M021 Max N+ microSD
Canada North And EastModel: NA-Y021
- Card Format: SD/MicroSD
- Full-Featured Vector Charts - Provide boaters with the accurate, up-to-date vector chart detail including Depth Areas and Contours, Spot Soundings, NavAids, Light Sectors, Wrecks/Obstructions, Small Craft Facilities and more
- Harbor & Approach Details - Lets boaters approach any harbor and inlet with confidence - the perfect conclusion to a long voyage, sailing adventure or exciting day of bluewater fishing
- Tides & Currents - Presents the time, water level and direction of tides with Tide Level graphs and indicates predicted current time, direction and strength of currents with Current Flow graphs and colored arrows. This information is vital for navigation and fishing
- C-Marina Port Database - Provides useful, categorized information for cruisers, fishermen and sailors - including Port Layout and Facilities, Operating Hours, Accessibility, Phone/Email Contact Info and more
- Detailed Marina Port Plans - Docking in an unfamiliar port is no problem, when you have precise layouts of thousands of marinas, including slip spaces, restricted areas, and other valuable navigation information
- Dynamic Raster - Traditional ""paper chart"" look with unique ability to access information on buoys, lights and other details
- Satellite - High-resolution satellite imagery provides real-world reference, enhances situational awareness for coastal navigation
- High Resolution Bathy Data - The highest available detail of underwater pinnacles, ledges and canyons that are magnets for offshore and coastal gamefish
- Sport Fishing Data - Provides angling intelligence for wrecks and reefs, Fish ID photos, fishing tips, updated regulations, state records and more
- Aerial Photos - High-Definition Photos & Diagrams of ports, marinas and significant navigational marks
- Custom Shaded Depths - Shaded depths make it easy to distinguish different water depths
- Multi-Language - Display charts in both English and one of 19 local languages currently available
MAX-N+ brings all the popular C-MAP 4D features to the the Navico family of chartplotters, including: Detailed Harbor Charts, Dynamic Raster Charts,High-Resolution Satellite Imagery, Custom Shaded Depths, Dynamic Tides &Currents, High-Resolution Bathymetric Data, Sport Fishing Data, Aerial Photos, C-Marina Port Info & Multi-Language Charts.
C-MAP MAX-N+ brings trusted Jeppesen data and advanced charting features to users of compatible Lowrance, Simrad and B&G navigation systems.
Whether you're an avid saltwater angler, sailing enthusiast or long-range cruiser, these powerful charts will enhance every moment you spend on the water. With huge coverage areas, up-to-date data and state-of-the-art features, no adventure is out of reach.Specifications
|Dimensions||1""H x 6""W x 10""L WT: 0.1 lbs|
C-MAP NA-M021 Max N + microSD Northern and Eastern Canada Model: NA-Y021 Card Format: SD/MicroSD Full-featured vector chart-to provide boat people with accurate and up-to-date vector graphics...
Save $54 when you buy the C-MAP NA-M021 Max N+ microSD Canada North And East for only $284 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
C-MAP NA-M021 Max N+ microSD Canada North And East USER REVIEWS
C-MAP NA-M021 Max N+ microSD Canada North And East SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|