Airmar TM265C-LH Transducer With Raymarine 11-Pin MMC
Free Shipping Special Product
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
Airmar TM265C-LH Transducer With Raymarine 11-Pin MMC PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar TM265C Low/High CHIRP Transom Mount Transducer with Raymarine 11-Pin Mix-N-Match CableModel: TM265C-LH-11R
- 8 Internal Broadband Ceramics
- Depth & fast response water temperature sensor
- Urethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket
- Can retrofit to existing TM258 & TM260 bracket
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Rely on Airmar's new broadband transducers for the ultimate fishing mission! Whether you're a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there's a new game in town. Traditional marine fish finders operate at discreet frequencies such as 50 kHz and 200 kHz, use relatively short-duration pulses, and use narrowband sonar transducers. In contrast, Chirp uses a precise sweep pattern of many frequencies within a long-duration transmit pulse from a broadband transducer, so the equivalent sound energy transmitted into the water is 10 to 1,000 times greater than a conventional marine fish finder.
Specifically designed for small boats (25'-40'), the TM265LH Chirps across the following bandwidths:
LH Model - Low Frequency 42-65 kHz/High Frequency 130-210 kHzSpecifications
|Low frequency||42-65 kHz (25° to 16° beamwidth)|
|High frequency||130-210 kHz (10° to 6° beamwidth)|
|Boat Size||8 m to 12 m (25’ to 40’)|
|Boat type||Outboards, I/O|
|Hull type||Fiberglass, Wood, Metal|
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 28°|
What's in the Box:
- Transom Mount Hardware
Airmar TM265C low/high CHIRP tail plate mounting sensor with Raymarine 11-pin hybrid N-type matching cable Model: TM265C-LH-11R8 internal broadband ceramic depth and fast response water temperature sensor polyurethane housing and stainless steel mounting bracket can be modified to...
Save $303 when you buy the Airmar TM265C-LH Transducer With Raymarine 11-Pin MMC for only $1117 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Airmar TM265C-LH Transducer With Raymarine 11-Pin MMC USER REVIEWS
Airmar TM265C-LH Transducer With Raymarine 11-Pin MMC SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|