Airmar TM185C Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 3 left in stock.
Airmar TM185C Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar TM185C Transducer
High Wide CHIRP With Mix-N-Match PlugModel: TM185-HW
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz - Constant 25° beamwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency band provides excellent shallow to mid-depth performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Urethane transom transducer with a stainless steel bracket for installation on outboard and I/O powered boats
- Recommended boat size: Up to 10 m (32')
- Recommended for use on planing and displacement hulls in fiberglass or wood
- Also available in thru-hull (B175HW) and in-hull (M285HW) models
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique wide beam, high frequency Chirp-ready transducers. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. The high frequency band results in superior resolution. The constant wide beamwidth provides twice the coverage under the boat and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most high frequency narrow beam transducer options
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage under the boat are essential down to 500'.Specifications
|Weight||4.16 kg (9.17 lb)|
|Accommodates Transom Angles||3° to 21°|
|Urethane transom transducer with a stainless steel bracket|
|One internal broadband ceramic assembly|
What's in the Box:
Save $697 when you buy the Airmar TM185C Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug for only $842 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Airmar TM185C Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug USER REVIEWS
Airmar TM185C Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|