Airmar TM165C-HW Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Raymarine 11-Pin
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 7 left in stock.
Airmar TM165C-HW Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Raymarine 11-Pin PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar TM165C-HW Transducer
High Wide CHIRP With Raymarine 11-PinModel: TM165C-HW
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 600 W with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz Super wide - 30° average beamwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Wide beamwidth gives superior coverage under the boat
- High-performance, low profile design provides excellent resolution at speed when installed properly
- Features a plastic transom bracket and hardware
- Recommended boat size: Up to 8 m (25')
- Recommended for planing hulls made from fiberglass, metal or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Maximize the coverage under your boat and see what you’ve been missing. The new TM165HW features a high frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and a super wide 30° average beamwidth, providing maximum coverage across the frequency band. In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-capable fishfinders, anglers using this new wide beam transducer will achieve three times the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency Chirp-ready transducers such as B75H.
Wide beamwidth, together with the high frequency range, provides vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with narrow beam transducers. Airmar’s new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
With manual setup, TM165HW is compatible with Lowrance HDS Live/ HDS Carbon, Humminbird Helix, Raymarine Axiom Pro and Simrad EVO 3 sonar units. All Sonar manufacturers will have future releases of software which will recognize Transducer ID™ in the TM165HW and will automatically set to the correct parameters.Specifications
|Weight||1.1 lb (0.5 kg)|
|Hull Deadrise||up to 30°|
|Acoustic Window||Layered plastic urethane (LPU)|
|Transom Angles||2° to 22°|
|Cable length||9 m (29')|
What's in the Box:
Airmar TM165C-HW sensor is equipped with Raymarine 11-pin height and width CHIRP model: TM165C-HWDepth and fast response water temperature sensor 600 W, maximum depth of 152 m (500') High frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz ultra-wide...
Save $329 when you buy the Airmar TM165C-HW Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Raymarine 11-Pin for only $400 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Airmar TM165C-HW Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Raymarine 11-Pin USER REVIEWS
Airmar TM165C-HW Transducer High Wide CHIRP With Raymarine 11-Pin SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|