Airmar SS75C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Airmar SS75C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar SS75C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRPModel: SS75C-20-H
- Depth & Temperature
- Chirp Technology H Frequency
- 600 W
- Stainless Steel
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
This transducer is designed for smaller boats up to 25 feet (8 m).Specifications
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 28°|
|Weight||1.4 kg (3 lb)|
Chirp Technology H Frequency600 W high performance-stainless steel-exclusive Xducer ID technology-rely on Airmar's new broadband sensor to complete your final fishing mission. Whether you are a commercial fisherman, a charter captain or a tournament angler, there will be new games in the town! The chirp sensor can detect the bottom to a depth of 3,000m (10,000'), and its details and resolution are improved by 5 to 10 times, so it is highly accurate and can distinguish single bait fish, game fish and underwater structures. The maximum output power of a sensor is 80 k-the sensor is designed for small boats no more than 25 feet (8 m). Specifications-dead corners of the hull-up to 28 ° soundproof windows polyurethane weight 1.4 kg (3 lbs)
Save $439 when you buy the Airmar SS75C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug for only $530 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Airmar SS75C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug USER REVIEWS
Airmar SS75C-20-H 20d Tilt High CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|