Airmar SS175C-20-MThru Hull 20 Deg Tilt Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug
Free Air Shipping
It will be shipped by UPS Next Day Air.
We are sorry, this product sold out!
Airmar SS175C-20-MThru Hull 20 Deg Tilt Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar SS175C-20-M 20d Tilt Medium ChirPModel: SS175C-20-M
- Medium—CHIRPS from 85 kHz to 135 kHz, 16° to 11° beamwidth
- Available in 0°, 12°, or 20° tilted versions
- 50 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 88 and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Steel transducer housing
- Hull Type: Steel or aluminum
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
This transducer is designed for smaller boats up to 36 feet (11 m).Specifications
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 24°|
|Weight||2.7 kg (6 lb)|
Airmar SS175C-20-M 20d tiltable medium Chirp model: SS175C-20-MMedium — CHIRPS, frequency from 85 kHz to 135 kHz, beam width from 16° to 11°. Available in 0°, 12° or 20° tilt version, The total bandwidth is 50 kHz. .
Save $97 when you buy the Airmar SS175C-20-MThru Hull 20 Deg Tilt Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug for only $1062 from NVN Marine! Same day fast and free shipping before 3pm.