Airmar P75C-M In-Hull Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug
Hurry! Only 2 left in stock.
Airmar P75C-M In-Hull Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar P75C-M In-Hull
Medium CHIRPModel: 31-777-3-01
- Depth Only
- Chirp Ready Medium frequency (80-130kHz) for great offshore and inshore performance
- 24° to 16° beamwidth
- 600W output
- Depth range: to 700' (215 meters)
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats
- Urethane Housing- liquid filled
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
A perfect solution to solid fiberglass hulled boat owners that are looking for great performance at a great price. The P75M is a 600 watt, single frequency Chirp in-hull transducer working on the medium frequency band (80-130kHz). This frequency is great for both inshore saltwater as well as lakes and provides amazing target definition out to 700 feet.
The transducer includes a plastic housing which is secured inside the hull of the boat and is filled with Eco-friendly anti-freeze. The transducer is inserted into the housing and adjusted for the proper dead rise offset, insuring the beam is shooting straight down. The liquid provides the best medium to transmit through the fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The benefits to the in-hull transducer are that there are no protruding features on the exterior of the hull making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 25' with solid core, fiberglass hulls.Specifications
|Weight||0.45 kg (1.1 lb)|
|Hull Deadrise||2° to 20°|
Save $181 when you buy the Airmar P75C-M In-Hull Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug for only $228 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Airmar P75C-M In-Hull Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug USER REVIEWS
Airmar P75C-M In-Hull Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|