Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Hurry! Only 4 left in stock.
Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar M285 High Wide CHIRP In-Hull Transducer with Bare Wire Mix-N-Match CableModel: M285C-HW-0
- Depth only
- Chirp Ready High frequency (150-250kHz) for great offshore and inshore performance
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats
- 1 kW output
- 25 degree fixed beamwidth
- Urethane Housing- liquid filled
- Exclusive Xducer ID®
As Chirp continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of single band transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. The M285HW, is a 1kW, economical Chirp transducer designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at the high frequency range of 150-250kHz and a fixed wide beam of 25 degrees, these transducers reveal ultra-clear target resolution in shallow,murky waters at shallow to medium depths(up to 700 feet*).
The transducer includes a plastic housing which is secured inside the hull of the boat and is filled with Eco-friendly anti-freeze. The transducer is inserted into the housing and adjusted for the proper dead rise offset,insuring the beam is shooting straight down. The liquid provides the best medium to transmit through the fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The benefits to the in-hull transducer are that there are no protruding features on the exterior of the hull making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 25’ with solid core,fiberglass hulls.Specifications
|Depth range||to 700’ (215 meters)|
|Hull Deadrise||adjustable 2° to 20°|
|CHIRP Frequency Range||High frequency 150-250kHz|
What's in the Box:
Airmar M285 high-width CHIRP inboard sensor with bare-wire hybrid N-type matching cable Model: M285C-HW-0 depth-only Chi is ready for high frequency (150-250kHz), with excellent offshore and offshore performance, perfect for tugboats or Gondola 1 kW ...
Save $223 when you buy the Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match for only $798 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match USER REVIEWS
Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|