Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match
FREE SHIPPING for "Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match"
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock.
Within 30 days
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3PM (EST)
Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match PRODUCT DESCRIPTION"
Airmar M285 High Wide CHIRP In-Hull Transducer with Bare Wire Mix-N-Match CableModel: M285C-HW-0
- Depth only
- Chirp Ready High frequency (150-250kHz) for great offshore and inshore performance
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats
- 1 kW output
- 25 degree fixed beamwidth
- Urethane Housing- liquid filled
- Exclusive Xducer ID®
As Chirp continues to redefine recreational fishing, AIRMAR has expanded the lineup of single band transducers to satisfy the growing demand for this game changing technology. The M285HW, is a 1kW, economical Chirp transducer designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at the high frequency range of 150-250kHz and a fixed wide beam of 25 degrees, these transducers reveal ultra-clear target resolution in shallow,murky waters at shallow to medium depths(up to 700 feet*).
The transducer includes a plastic housing which is secured inside the hull of the boat and is filled with Eco-friendly anti-freeze. The transducer is inserted into the housing and adjusted for the proper dead rise offset,insuring the beam is shooting straight down. The liquid provides the best medium to transmit through the fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The benefits to the in-hull transducer are that there are no protruding features on the exterior of the hull making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 25’ with solid core,fiberglass hulls.Specifications
|Depth range||to 700’ (215 meters)|
|Hull Deadrise||adjustable 2° to 20°|
|CHIRP Frequency Range||High frequency 150-250kHz|
What's in the Box:
- MMC-0 "
Save $204 when you buy the Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match for only $817 from NVN Marine! Same day free shipping before 3pm.
Airmar M285C-HW CHIRP In-Hull With Bare Wire Mix-N-Match SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
SHIPPING POLICYEffective Date : May 18, 2020
To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, DHL, USPS, & UPS Ground/Air shipping services. Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations. Most products in stock ship same day, or within 1 business day after which its delivery can be tracked via tracking number sent to your email. Tracking the package with tracking code and following delivery is in the buyer responsibility. For custom or made to order items shipping time varies as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Free Shipping (Special Products)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|
|Oversize Items (150lb+)||1-6 Days||$99.90|
|* For the rest of the World shipping rates will be calculated on checkout.|
Please keep the following in mind:
- Products that are oversized must ship truck freight / LTL which differs from ground shipments.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- All returns will have a 20% restocking fee unless their is an error on the sellers part. Please note this does not include a color of a case. Pictures are taken from the manufactures site and all listings are very specific.
- If given the wrong address and UPS/USPS has to send it back to us, we are charged a fee by UPS/USPS for returns which can be anywhere from $9.99-$39.99 which will be then taken from you due to the fact this was not our fault. This also includes refusing a package. We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed!
- Also since there is not a shipping charge originally you will need to cover the cost of the original shipping because this is not our fault.
- Anything that is programmed specifically for the customer such as AIS, Epirbs & PLB are NOT returnable!
NOTE: These oversized items require inspection and a signature upon delivery. For more information on freight shipping contact with us.
* Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found shipping info page.
* Shipments to HI, AK, PR, Guam, Virgin Islands, APOs, & Canada might require extra shipping charges. International shipping quotes will be charged from customer cart after approval.
To request an international shipping quote before placing an order. For quotes and more information on freight shipping, click here. If you would like special shipping arrangements, please contact us via live chat or email.
For our return and refund policy please check this page: https://nvnmarine.com/pages/return-and-refund-policy
Last Updated: May 18 2020
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.