Airmar B765C Triducer Low Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug
Airmar B765C Triducer Low Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar B765C Triducer
Low Medium CHIRPModel: 41-474-2-01
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 40 kHz to 75 kHz, 32° to 21° beamwidth
- Medium—CHIRPS from 80 kHz to 130 kHz, 24° to 16° beamwidth
- 85 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- All the advantages of the larger Thru-Hull Chirp transducers, suitable for smaller boats
- Bronze transducer housing with High-Performance Fairing
- Boat Size: Up to 9 m (30’) and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
Rely on Airmar’s new broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you’re a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there’s a new game in town! Chirp transducers enable bottom detection down to 3,000m (10,000’) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 85 kHz of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving customers time and money.
A Thru-Hull Chirp transducer perfectly suited for smaller fishing boats, the B765L/M Chirps across the following bandwidths:*L/M -Low Frequency 40-75 kHz, Medium Frequency 80-130 kHzSpecifications
|Hull Deadrise||Up to 24° with a fairing|
|Weight||2.5 kg (5.5lb)|
What's in the Box:
Airmar B765C Triducer low-medium CHIRP model: 41-474-2-01 depth and fast response water temperature sensor Low-CHIRPS from 40 kHz to 75 kHz, beam width from 32° to 21° Medium-CHIRPS...
Save $607 when you buy the Airmar B765C Triducer Low Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug for only $732 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Airmar B765C Triducer Low Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug USER REVIEWS
Airmar B765C Triducer Low Medium CHIRP With Mix-N-Match Plug SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|