Airmar B60 50/200 Khz 20DEG Tilted Element Lowrance Blue
It will be shipped by UPS Ground.
Airmar B60 50/200 Khz 20DEG Tilted Element Lowrance Blue PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- 50/200 kHz
- 600 W RMS
The bronze B60-12° and B60-20° provide a vertical beam without a fairing. Inside the housing, the ceramic element is tilted to provide built-in deadrise compensation. The resulting vertical beam provides excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings. The nearly flush housing minimizes drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside of the hull. With Lowrance Blue connector.
. Features:. . . Depth/temperature .50/200 kHz. .600 Watt RMS. . Moderate performance. . Bronze. . . Bronze B60-12° and B60-20° provide a vertical beam without fairing. Inside...
Save $28 when you buy the Airmar B60 50/200 Khz 20DEG Tilted Element Lowrance Blue for only $240 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Airmar B60 50/200 Khz 20DEG Tilted Element Lowrance Blue USER REVIEWS
Airmar B60 50/200 Khz 20DEG Tilted Element Lowrance Blue SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|