Airmar B175C-20-H 20d Tilt With Humminbird 9-Pin MM Cable
Airmar B175C-20-H 20d Tilt With Humminbird 9-Pin MM Cable PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Airmar B175 CHIRP High Frequency 20d Tilted Element With Humminbird 9-Pin Mix-N-Match CableModel: B175C-20-H-HB
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 210 kHz
- Boat Size: 8 m (25’) and above
- 80 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
The transducer’s ceramic elements are permanently tilted inside the housing to compensate for the hull deadrise. This ensures the beam is aimed straight down, resulting in maximum echo returns and eliminating the need for a fairing
Flush/tilted transducers mount through a hole drilled in any fiberglass, metal or wooden hull, with the outside of the fitting flush against the exterior hull surface. Inside the fitting, the transducer’s active elements are permanently tilted to an angle to compensate for the hull deadrise, ensuring the sonar beam is aimed straight down.
High Frequency = Greater Detail (ex. 130-210 kHz) - More sensitive to small targets and will send back detailed information which will display as crisp, high-resolution images on the echosounder screen. Best for shallower water and popular with anglers fishing at depths less than 1500 feetSpecifications
|Power rating||1 kW @ 1% duty cycle|
|Frequency||130 to 210 kHz-A (Broadband)|
|Beam||10° to 6° beam|
What's in the Box:
- B175C-20-H-MM Transducer
- MMC-HB Mix-N-Match Cable
Save $240 when you buy the Airmar B175C-20-H 20d Tilt With Humminbird 9-Pin MM Cable for only $860 from NVN Marine! Same day shipping before 3pm.
Airmar B175C-20-H 20d Tilt With Humminbird 9-Pin MM Cable USER REVIEWS
Airmar B175C-20-H 20d Tilt With Humminbird 9-Pin MM Cable SHIPPING & RETURN
1.00 (h) x 1.00 (w) x 1.00 (l)
|USPS First Class:||
- To ensure a fast and safe delivery we use UPS and FedEx Ground/Air shipping services.
- Available shipping methods may vary for different type of products and shipping destinations.
- We ALWAYS ship to the address given by the customer unless you tell us before your order is placed.
- Shipping to the PO BOX is not allowed! Your order will not be fulfilled.
- We are following carriers informations, if carrier delivery status is delivered, we will accept order as a delivered, lost packages are the responsibility of the client.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted within 30 days of the purchase.
Our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times for United States (48 state)
|Free Shipping (500$+ orders)||2-7 Days||Free|
|Best Way Shipping||2-7 Days||$8.95|
|Ground Shipping||1-6 Days||$9.95|
|2nd Day [Promo]||2 Days||$16.95|